Hot Love That Lasts in Mystical Bali
A retreat for Lovers in “the Land of The Gods”
A Week of Connection with Your Lover in Sacred Lands.
September 19th – 26th, 2018
During this sensual retreat you will
- Learn sacred sexuality practices
- Learn how to create the partnership of your dreams
- How to use your love and sex to manifest your desires as individuals and as a couple
- Meet other amazing couples
- Take part in sacred ceremonies
- Special High Priestess Ceremonies- engage with authentic Balinese priestesses
- Sacred Water temple blessings/cleansing rituals
- A spa day with with treatments all included
- Excursions to sacred sites with guides included
We will be staying at Nick’s Hidden Cottages in Ubud with nightly jungle sunset views and within walking distance to all restaurants, market & boutique shopping. Nick’s Spa & beauty center is right across the street. Two vegetarian meals a day are included as is all transportation to & from sacred sites & beach tours.
Ubud is thought to be Bali’s spiritual and cultural heart. When you arrive here you will truly be entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. The very name of the town comes from the Balinese word Ubad, which means medicine.
This is the prefect environment to relax and come together. Whether you are new couple just starting your journey together or a long established couple that wants to rekindle your relationship let the transformative powers of Bali open your heart and soul allowing you to connect profoundly to each other and ignite deeper passion, deeper intimacy and improve communication. I will help you achieve all this and more, including the keys to a truly fulfilling relationship.
- All rates quoted are in US Dollars
- Accommodations including 2 authentic Balinese Meals a day included
- Spa entry and treatments
- Excursions to sacred sites and ceremonies/Blessings all included with Guides in area
- High Priestess rituals and authentic ceremonies with Balinese Priestesses
- Balinese Entertainment and other surprises
- Airfare to Bali
- Taxi to and from airport, Plus tips – Guide will be there to greet and help with transport
- 1 meal a day will be own your own so you can explore Ubud and the great Balinese restaurants
- Tips for drivers, hotel, restaurant, and other services
- Travel Protection recommended, please inquire for details
- You will need a valid passport! Free 30 day visa included
- No shots required for travel